RangerChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» What Your Outpost Did This Week.
by Claymore Today at 1:00 pm

» May 2024 Thread
by ccm2361 May 4th 2024, 11:39 am

» They Still Remember....
by Jameskostich May 2nd 2024, 2:34 pm

» The Next Domino To Fall
by joecool May 2nd 2024, 9:48 am

» Culture Rot
by joecool April 30th 2024, 7:22 pm

» Vacation Bible School
by joecool April 30th 2024, 3:15 pm

» April 2024 Thread
by joecool April 22nd 2024, 11:47 am

» Historical Antiques
by joecool April 20th 2024, 9:51 pm

» Book of the Month Club
by joecool April 19th 2024, 10:37 pm

Statistics
We have 115 registered users
The newest registered user is Scott07

Our users have posted a total of 17119 messages in 1006 subjects

May 2020 Thread

3 posters

Go down

May 2020 Thread Empty May 2020 Thread

Post by joecool April 30th 2020, 11:40 pm

Six more months to go until the general election and things are starting to heat up. Biden is sitting down with a sympathetic talk show host in the morning. They have "pre-negotiated" the questions that can be asked about the credible sex assault victim's claims. This is what passes for journalism these days.

The truth is finally coming out regarding the FBI's hatchet job on General Flynn. It is SO ugly. For the sake of repairing the damaged reputation of all the ground-level FBI agents competently doing their jobs, some upper-level heads need to roll. I'm talking former heads of the FBI and CIA, as well as Obama's national security advisor. Speaking of Obama..."What did he know, and when did he know it?"
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

May 2020 Thread Empty Re: May 2020 Thread

Post by ccm2361 May 2nd 2020, 11:58 pm

Howdy fell's, keeping very busy delivering food. Running me ragged. Of the 7 drivers we had 6 weeks ago, I am the only one left! beam me up
3 quit, 2 are hiding at home-afraid of catching the Rona & the the final one got hurt & is off work for now. Surrender

joecool wrote: Speaking of Obama..."What did he know, and when did he know it?"

As John Brennan (Obama CIA director said: "Everything we did (Russia investigation) we did on the presidents orders". He laid it right on Obama's desk

ccm2361
ccm2361
Admin
Admin

https://rangerchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool May 8th 2020, 5:43 pm

For the second year in a row, on the day after I've taken the tarp off my above-ground pool, a squirrel has fallen in and drowned. Are your southern squirrels this dumb?
scratch
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ccm2361 May 16th 2020, 1:05 pm

Work is still busy, but last week was a bit slower. cheers

Wish we could go to church, but the queen (spelled governor) says no. thumb down

ccm2361
ccm2361
Admin
Admin

https://rangerchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Phillip Gross May 18th 2020, 12:22 am

Things are getting back towards normal around here. Still watching church on livestream although pastor revealed that there is a multi step plan in place to bring everyone back together depending on how everything goes.

Was supposed to be leaving Tuesday to go to Barbados with my wife for a week to celebrate our 20th that was on May 8th. Of course that trip went out the window, but we did lay out in the yard today by the pond soaking up some sun while Bob Marley played in the background. It was... almost like being in the islands. Laughing

Sawmilling is a vicious cycle that is spiraling out of control. Because the sensibly sized sawmill I had decided on was temporarily out of stock, I ended up buying a larger mill. My existing tractor can handle some decent sized logs, but i quickly realized I needed something with more grunt. So I found and bought an older rough terrain forklift. (Like a backwards tractor with forks). Of course I was excited to cut down one of my big fat pines since I now had equipment that could effectively maneuver the logs... Then I realized my sensibly sized chainsaw struggled way too much on a tree that size, especially with the sap running at this time of year. Went down to the local Stihl dealer and ordered a pro saw. It came in the other day, and whoa... the thing is a beast! Went from a 16" bar to a 25" and 4x the horsepower. Where will the vicious cycle spiral me to next??? Who knows, but I do have my eye on a resaw attachment for the mill that enables you to cut lap siding, wood shingles, etc. At this point my wife is just rolling her eyes and saying "...well of course you need that..." Laughing
Phillip Gross
Phillip Gross
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool May 18th 2020, 12:34 am

My spring projects are a little smaller than yours. Block retaining wall to provide better support for a deck above; a mini-pole barn to shelter my side-by-side; and a backyard waterfall feature later this summer. So far, no need for new tools. Might have to change my plans in order to get them.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down