RangerChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» What Your Outpost Did This Week.
by Claymore Today at 1:00 pm

» May 2024 Thread
by ccm2361 May 4th 2024, 11:39 am

» They Still Remember....
by Jameskostich May 2nd 2024, 2:34 pm

» The Next Domino To Fall
by joecool May 2nd 2024, 9:48 am

» Culture Rot
by joecool April 30th 2024, 7:22 pm

» Vacation Bible School
by joecool April 30th 2024, 3:15 pm

» April 2024 Thread
by joecool April 22nd 2024, 11:47 am

» Historical Antiques
by joecool April 20th 2024, 9:51 pm

» Book of the Month Club
by joecool April 19th 2024, 10:37 pm

Statistics
We have 115 registered users
The newest registered user is Scott07

Our users have posted a total of 17119 messages in 1006 subjects

November 2020 Thread

3 posters

Go down

November 2020 Thread Empty November 2020 Thread

Post by joecool November 1st 2020, 9:32 am

Last week's snow was mostly gone, so the Small Fry football championship games were held. My grandson's team shellacked the only team that beat them during the regular season. Because of virus fear, the crowd was severely limited, and my wife and I had to watch the game from the fence line. Had to yell louder.

Anyone hearing about something called The Great Re-set? Scary stuff. I'll post in a couple of days about it.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

November 2020 Thread Empty Re: November 2020 Thread

Post by joecool November 3rd 2020, 4:13 pm

I read an open letter to the president last Friday, written by Archbishop Vigano. If his name seems familiar, this man of God publicly called out the Pope for returning a convicted pedophile bishop to a position of influence. The archbishop has been in hiding since 2018. He's also the former Vatican ambassador to the US, so he's no cloistered monk who doesn't know what's going on.

He was encouraging Trump to stand firm against international powers of darkness, specifically the World Economic Forum and "The Great Reset." While I agreed with his letter, I was clueless about these names. Right on cue, Time magazine's cover story that night was about "The Great Reset."

To summarize, big int'l players are completely transparent about what they want to do. Their European ad may say it best..."You'll own nothing, and be happy." The WEF is taking advantage of the pandemic, in a way that climate change couldn't, to completely transform the world by 2030. They boldly say that on their website.

Arm yourself with knowledge, before you have to do it with something else.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool November 6th 2020, 3:09 pm

Met an interesting man at the store today and we talked for half an hour. He served on a heavy cruiser between WW2 and Korea, and then was a crop dusting pilot on 3 continents. I'm sending him the movie Independence Day, which features a crop duster-turned-hero. He's a Christian and he invited me to his place in the mountains an hour away. Snow storm hitting tonight, so that will have to wait.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool November 11th 2020, 3:14 pm

Recognition to RChat's military veterans today for a job well-done. Last Sunday, my pastor asked veterans to stand up. Only 3 of us. While I don't wish for more conflict and more veterans, I wonder how the dwindling number of those putting on the uniform will affect future policies. Fewer and fewer politicians have any understanding of military matters.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Claymore November 12th 2020, 12:57 am

On a bit of a sideline from JoeCool's Post:

My wife remarked of all of the commercials on television advertising medication for schizophrenia, and how the condition is being portrayed as "normalized". She said that she thought that schizophrenics were unpredictable and potentially dangerous.

(Not to judge a person by conditions that they did not cause or cannot control, but if somebody's Computer is a bit loose, we should not overlook potential dangers.)

I said, "Yes. Didn't you hear? It is the Military Service Veterans who are the threat to this nation. They must be watched, and we must have more avenues to deprive them of ownership of Firearms."

Maybe because Veterans understand this Nation, have studied its History, have a sense of Honor, and they are willing to back it with their lives. All "Conservative" Values.

They are Dangerous.

18Z,        11B4X

"The last thing that I want to do is to hurt you,...................... but it's still on the list."
Claymore
Claymore
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool November 12th 2020, 4:36 pm

Someone in RChat was once considering getting a Trail Life troop going. Was that Phillip? Anyone got an e-mail or something for me to contact him?
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Claymore November 15th 2020, 2:31 pm

https://rangerchat.forumotion.com/t748-trail-life-usa?highlight=Trail+life

JoeCool, I found the thread.

Rogue dog was the primary proponent. Phillip Gross indicated that he was in favor, and there was someone, named Claymore, talking Smack there, too.

18Z,        11B4X

"The last thing that I want to do is to hurt you,...................... but it's still on the list."
Claymore
Claymore
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool November 15th 2020, 6:12 pm

Thanks, Claymore. The Rogue and I have talked by phone recently. What started it all was my thinking and praying about what it would take to get the 20-40 year-old guys to show up for anything besides Sunday morning. They're just non-players at this point, but they need to be able to take over the leadership of our church in a handful of years.

So that would be my #1 reason for starting something like Trail Life. I look at it as a safe but manly place for the spiritually-light guys to get comfortable with being involved in ministry. My senior pastor is enthusiastic about the idea, and gave me the book "Why Men Hate Going To Church." Outstanding read. I think I'm on the right track.

Talking to the children's pastor tomorrow morning about this. If he's not against it, I'm taking it super-slow, as I don't want to be a solo act. Got to identify and groom a few of the younger guys, so that they actually run the show week-to-week.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool November 25th 2020, 10:29 am

Have a great time with your families and friends this Thanksgiving. But remember to stay 6 feet away from the turkey.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ccm2361 November 28th 2020, 9:10 pm

joecool wrote: But remember to stay 6 feet away from the turkey.

oops broke that one lol!

ccm2361
ccm2361
Admin
Admin

https://rangerchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down