RangerChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» What Your Outpost Did This Week.
by Claymore Today at 1:00 pm

» May 2024 Thread
by ccm2361 May 4th 2024, 11:39 am

» They Still Remember....
by Jameskostich May 2nd 2024, 2:34 pm

» The Next Domino To Fall
by joecool May 2nd 2024, 9:48 am

» Culture Rot
by joecool April 30th 2024, 7:22 pm

» Vacation Bible School
by joecool April 30th 2024, 3:15 pm

» April 2024 Thread
by joecool April 22nd 2024, 11:47 am

» Historical Antiques
by joecool April 20th 2024, 9:51 pm

» Book of the Month Club
by joecool April 19th 2024, 10:37 pm

Statistics
We have 115 registered users
The newest registered user is Scott07

Our users have posted a total of 17119 messages in 1006 subjects

May 2021 Thread

3 posters

Go down

May 2021 Thread Empty May 2021 Thread

Post by joecool May 5th 2021, 2:07 pm

(Late start on this thread.)

Going to the next state this weekend with my son. He's buying a French Brittany puppy to add to his bird hunting German Shorthair. Two grandkids will be in the back seat, so I won't be able to hold it on the drive back. Rats!
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

May 2021 Thread Empty Re: May 2021 Thread

Post by joecool May 11th 2021, 5:04 pm

Insane! A mobile home on 24 acres ten miles from here just sold for $1.2 million. No, there isn't a lake or a gold mine there. Are blue-staters moving to your areas and driving prices up?
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Claymore May 13th 2021, 8:28 am

Well, that’s about $50,000.00 per acre.

Send them to Mississippi, and they’ll make me worth about 3 million.

18Z,        11B4X

"The last thing that I want to do is to hurt you,...................... but it's still on the list."
Claymore
Claymore
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ccm2361 May 15th 2021, 11:26 am

Sleep
One of our overnight drivers was on vacation this week & I got to fill in for him. Trying to adjust back toa day schedule now.

ccm2361
ccm2361
Admin
Admin

https://rangerchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool May 17th 2021, 3:45 pm

My older son is in the hospital, but should be out tomorrow. COVID two-timer. Never had the "jab", but it doesn't matter. The CDC has been lying through their teeth for well over a year. A hospital in Ohio reports that all their current C-patients already had their double-dose. We could fill an encyclopedia set with all the lies and obfuscations from institutions that we should be able to trust.

Just today, the CDC officially recognized 223 deaths due to the jab. In past years, they would pull a drug off the market if there were 50 deaths, but that rarely happened because of stringent testing. Not this time around. The C-vaccines remain "experimental," because they were rushed through. Remember that one company's vaccine problem not too long ago? "Paused" for less than a week. Way too much political capital has been spent on C-control for the powers-that-be to back off now.

I forget the name of the gov't site where you can self-report vaccination problems, but it currently registers over 3000 deaths. All the CDC's propaganda efforts have resulted in a low trust factor. Even their own staff is only 60% vaccinated. What do they know that they haven't shared with we peasants?

A friend's daughter is a nurse here in town. She says the cases of blood clots, miscarriages and male infertility is up...in people who were all vaccinated. We barely know enough about the short-term effects, let alone long-term. You have to be careful about your chosen sources to read from, but educate yourselves. Include the Lord in your decision-making. I, for one, will never allow myself to be injected with a product that used (aborted) fetal stem cells in its development or testing. So far, that's all of them.

joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool May 20th 2021, 9:22 am

The wife and I are supposed to be (trailer) camping this morning, cooking bacon and pancakes by a river. But, no. Instead, it's 33 degrees, there's 3" of snow on the deck and it's still falling. The most "serious" snow I've seen this late in the spring since moving up here.
Snowing
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool May 22nd 2021, 5:20 pm

A friend sent me a link to a video made by a Christian ministry, which was very well made. It featured a panel made up of gentlemen who were commenting on the news of the past few days. As they were sharing, I found myself getting ahead of them, because I have first-person memories of how badly one particular political party has governed over the years.

Although you do have to carefully sift through what is on the internet, there is so much factual information there that young people really need to know, because their schools won't teach it. Problem is, they can't be bothered. Way too many people only want to look at the echo chamber that their social media is, and we know who controls that.

And their attention span is way too short, too. Instead of using their brains, which takes time, they only care to react emotionally to everything around them. Big tech knows this. I'm reminded of how the FBI and the CIA have a multitude of scientists and doctors of all kinds on their staff. I have no doubt that Big Tech does, too. And the methods of control that they develop keep the populace dumbed down.

Was it Lenin or Marx who infamously said that "Religion is the opiate of the masses?" I say it's social media.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ccm2361 May 29th 2021, 10:38 am

its been a long week. My boss was on vacation so I had to handle his duties in addition to mine. Most un-end of May-like weather last 2 days, Temps in the 40's & wet.

joecool wrote:
Was it Lenin or Marx who infamously said that "Religion is the opiate of the masses?" I say it's social media.  

I agree. I don't use social media, haven't for haven't for over 10 years. But even I can tell what a cesspool it has become.

ccm2361
ccm2361
Admin
Admin

https://rangerchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down