RangerChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» May 2024 Thread
by ccm2361 Yesterday at 10:23 pm

» Culture Rot
by joecool May 18th 2024, 8:26 pm

» Book of the Month Club
by joecool May 11th 2024, 11:12 am

» What Your Outpost Did This Week.
by Claymore May 6th 2024, 1:00 pm

» They Still Remember....
by Jameskostich May 2nd 2024, 2:34 pm

» The Next Domino To Fall
by joecool May 2nd 2024, 9:48 am

» Vacation Bible School
by joecool April 30th 2024, 3:15 pm

» April 2024 Thread
by joecool April 22nd 2024, 11:47 am

» Historical Antiques
by joecool April 20th 2024, 9:51 pm

Statistics
We have 115 registered users
The newest registered user is Scott07

Our users have posted a total of 17130 messages in 1006 subjects

Culture Rot

+6
RRCmdrBennett
joecool
Canadarangers
Phillip Gross
strods
Mark Jones
10 posters

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Culture Rot - Page 28 Empty Re: Culture Rot

Post by ccm2361 December 10th 2022, 10:36 am

joecool wrote:My wife ordered some pricey skin creams from a church friend. My wife read the fine print on the bottle and showed it to me. Cannabis by-products. CBD oils and all of that seem to be the rage, whether they work or not, or are just the latest unproven snake oil. Caveat emptor. But here's the deal. You can buy all that stuff and use it, but where do you think the rest of the plant is going? They don't throw it away. It's sold and smoked. We refuse to support that industry.

Good for you-I wont touch that stuff either.

ccm2361
ccm2361
Admin
Admin

https://rangerchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool December 19th 2022, 3:17 pm

For years, while my Mom was still able to live on her own, she doggedly watched one news channel. And for years, the only perspective of the world that she gained was that Donald Trump was the Antichrist. She really has no idea how corrupt most of the media really is.

And she definitely doesn't know how bad the culture is. Because the mainstream media does absolutely nothing to report on it, with the exception of loudly proclaiming that anti-abortionists are being rounded up. The Justice Dept is prosecuting 22 this year under an old, obscure federal law. (Reminds me of when another liberal Justice Dept used the anti-gangster RICO law against pro-lifers.)

There is a Culture Crime Cabal, dedicated to promoting everything that's bad for society, and suppressing what is good. God will not be mocked. True justice is coming.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Claymore December 19th 2022, 11:06 pm

I have been in Japan, Vietnam, the Philippines, Canada, Mexico, Azore Islands, Russia, and islands in the Carribean, and I have never seen another place that offers the combination of opportunity, security, and freedom as the United States.

So, like so many of us here, I am in disbelief that there seem to be so many people in America that only want to destroy this nation. They want to do away with its history, destroy any memorials of our accomplishments, steal the property of persons who have worked hard to earn it, and call morality intolerant, and celebrate degeneracy, and even make criticizing it illegal. How can they want to take one of the greatest nations in history destroy it, and replace it with chaos?

And then it struck me: How could a third of the angels in Heaven have a revolt and want to destroy God's Reign and what it stood for?

I am sure that many of you can quote references of the Bible better than I can, but in looking at references to Satan and his followers, they almost look more like prophesy of the 21st Century, than the recounting of a battle that took shortly after the creation of the angels.

18Z,        11B4X

"The last thing that I want to do is to hurt you,...................... but it's still on the list."
Claymore
Claymore
Special Member
Special Member

joecool likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool December 20th 2022, 10:44 am

Claymore wrote: I am in disbelief that there seem to be so many people in America that only want to destroy this nation...How can they want to take one of the greatest nations in history destroy it, and replace it with chaos?

And then it struck me: How could a third of the angels in Heaven have a revolt and want to destroy God's Reign and what it stood for?

In another decade, someone once referred to a statement of yours as the "post of the year." Well, you've done it again. So insightful. So spot on.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool December 29th 2022, 2:26 pm

Tired of being in a culture that has torn up our society and remade it into a haven for heathens?

"When in Rome, do as the Romans do." This well-known phrase can be traced back to the 4th century AD. However, its sentiment goes even further back. Some first century Romans, appalled by the excesses of the Empire, turned towards the light of Christianity. A smart move that needs to be duplicated today.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool January 10th 2023, 1:48 pm

I'm pretty sure that each state has established their requirements for individuals who seek licensing as a teacher. Rightfully so, there should be minimum standards for those we are going to entrust our kids' education to. But Minnesota has really raised the bar. I'm hoping that few people want to meet it.

Beginning in 2025, teaching credentials will be limited to those who personally advocate for critical race theory and transgender ideology. Hard to believe, but I read it right out of their own documents.

Perhaps they should receive a necklace with a small millstone charm on it.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Claymore likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool January 24th 2023, 12:44 pm

VP Harris recently gave a speech, reading off a teleprompter. That means that her words were intentional and nothing was forgotten. More than once, she referred to the Declaration of Independence's liberty and the pursuit of happiness, but left out life, as well as the Creator.

One party is most definitely wed to the culture of death. And when you leave out God, you invite Satan in.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool January 30th 2023, 8:42 pm

Alaska and Delta are just two of the airlines that have recently changed their dress codes. Now, a mentally-disturbed biological male who identifies as a woman can wear a dress while flying your overcrowded plane or serving you stale peanuts in the cabin. Plus, Alaska lets all their employees wear their preferred pronouns on a uniform name badge.

I really didn't need another excuse not to fly anymore. This on top of their lowering pilot qualification standards in order to be more inclusive. One silver lining, perhaps. If they increase their quota of transgendered pilots, there will likely be fewer plane crashes when the Rapture happens.

(Oooh! Did I just say that? Well, I'm just getting tired of all of this.)

Last edited by joecool on February 4th 2023, 12:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Claymore January 30th 2023, 10:24 pm

I was talking to my wife about the Memphis cops involved in the killing, last week, and I noted to her that at least 2 of the 5 officers did not meet minimum education qualifications for the Department, but were "waived" in, and then put into a Special Unit with only 2 years on the job. On our department, you were required to have 5 years, before you could even apply for a Special Assignment.

I then mentioned Captain "Sully" Sullenberger. I told her that the reason that he was able to save the passengers on his aircraft was because he had practiced the emergency procedures of losing engine power, having to glide to a landing place, and making an emergency landing on water -- and he had done it numerous times. This was just "one more time", and he knew that he could do it successfully.

Airlines are talking of pushing minority pilots to being members and Captains of crews on airlines, with no mention of their qualifications. Sully was an experienced combat fighter pilot with thousands of flight hours, who practiced all of the "what-if's" of emergencies to safeguard his passengers and crews.

When it comes to the safety of the people in the back of the plane, airlines and the FAA should stick to EXCELLENCE and not Political Correctness.

18Z,        11B4X

"The last thing that I want to do is to hurt you,...................... but it's still on the list."
Claymore
Claymore
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool February 2nd 2023, 5:04 pm

As I type this entry, I am literally days away from sending my Culture book to the publisher. So much happens, seemingly on a daily basis, that the book's revelations will quickly seem dated.

For example, The Learning Chanel (TLC) just premiered their newest reality show, teasingly titled MILF Manor. I borrow the following statement: "...middle-aged women looking for love will watch their own children pursue the show's other mothers."

Yeah, you read that right. TLC actually stands for This Looks Contemptible.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Claymore February 4th 2023, 1:45 pm

The Disney Channel is doing it, again.

They have a new Woke program, "Rise Up, Sing Out" that is unbelievable. I saw clips of it, and it is all about Leftist Propaganda. The portions that I saw were all about White Privilege, Black Lives Matter, Need for Reparations to Minorities (but that will never solve past injustices), etc. In short, it is telling our kids that the America that has been the hope of the world for the past 250 years has always been an evil, rotten, oppressive place, and needs to be changed or replaced.

Nikita Sergeyevich Khrushchev did NOT die in a Moscow Hospital in September 1971. He is working for Disney, writing and producing children's television shows.

18Z,        11B4X

Claymore
Claymore
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool February 5th 2023, 9:28 pm

Claymore wrote: Nikita Sergeyevich Khrushchev did NOT die in a Moscow Hospital in September 1971.  He is working for Disney, writing and producing children's television shows.

Either him or the real Joe Biden, still hiding in his basement and letting an impersonator cover his day job.

And in more news, anyone remember the Christian girl surfer who lost her arm to a shark? Bethany has been on the pro tour for 15 years and is standing up to surfing's governing body. Why? They are now allowing biological men to compete in the women's division. They deserve a wipe out.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool February 27th 2023, 12:47 pm

Echoing a report issued by 4 intelligence agencies in 2021, the US Energy Department recently said that the COVID 19 virus most likely escaped from the Wuhan lab. Yeah, the same place that received US taxpayer funds from Dr. Fauci to perform gain-of-function research.

Especially in the last two and a half years, but going all the way back to 1859, we've been told to "trust the science." Why? So much of it seems to be an effort to take away a belief in absolute standards, an unrelenting push for anything goes because there's no right and wrong, and an attempt to silence and control any dissenting voices. I'm no conspiracy theorist. I used multiple science disciplines in my naval career, and I taught high school sciences for a decade, and I can see the trends.

We might rejoice that the truth is starting to come out. But a steady drip-drip-drip of truth isn't enough to turn things around. Not at the rate that the left and evil (but I repeat myself) keeps throwing lies on top of the pile. Don't be part of the ever-Silent Majority. Start by sharing God's truth with your own family...and your Ranger boys.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Claymore February 27th 2023, 5:59 pm

joecool wrote:

Especially in the last two and a half years, but going all the way back to 1859, we've been told to "trust the science." Why? So much of it seems to be an effort to take away a belief in absolute standards, an unrelenting push for anything goes because there's no right and wrong, and an attempt to silence and control any dissenting voices.

Also, "Science" is written by Man.

I agree with you that Scientific Theory, Mathematics, and Physics are the building blocks for our human & medical advancements, standard of living, and even successful exploration of space.

But when "Science" attempts to explain the unknown or creation is where they get themselves into trouble.

Those of my age can recall being taught by "Science" that the downfall of dinosaurs was from the appearance of small mammals. These mammals were omnivores, and the dinosaurs were so ignorant that they stupidly stood by and watched while the mammals devoured their eggs - thereby causing the extinction of the dinosaurs.

Today, those "facts" are completely forgotten, and replaced with the "fact" that dinosaurs were destroyed by a great meteorite that landed in the Gulf of Mexico.

The "Science" that COVID came from some bat in a food market in China was FALSE SCIENCE, perpetuated as fact by the Leftists, for the sake of control and protecting their own elitists and their financial/political interests in China.

And THAT, boys & girls, is why we should stand firm in resisting giving ANY more power over our daily lives to the elitists.

18Z,        11B4X

Claymore
Claymore
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool March 1st 2023, 11:17 am

Woke up early this morning, but didn't feel like getting up. Started thinking about a small group class scheduled for next fall, that will include a few sessions about persecution. My thoughts wandered between what American Christians are experiencing, and what Middle Eastern and Chinese Christians go through. Not much comparison between the two...or is there? Is it possible that there is something as bad as physical injury?

I almost sat up in bed as the term Stockholm Syndrome came to mind. In 1973, a single Swedish bank robber held hostages for 6 days. It ended with a successful police rescue, but it was felt by many authorities that the hostages were sympathetic to the criminal.

Less than a year later, Patty Hearst, an heir to a publishing dynasty, was kidnapped by members of the Symbionese Liberation Army. The SLA's ultimate goal was to encourage guerilla-warfare against the US government. It's members were black-white, male-female, anarchists and extremists. (Hmm. Much like BLM and Antifa, no?) Within 3 months, Hearst was a willing member of a bank heist, but it was another year before she was captured. Despite claims of being brainwashed, she was convicted and spent 2 years of a 7-year sentence behind bars. The last SLA member wasn't caught until 2002.

Why do I bring all of this up? What if American Christians are falling prey to Stockholm Syndrome? What if a constant leftist/media cultural drubbing is wearing them down, emotionally and psychologically, to the point of sympathizing with them? And then later joining them?  

Stockholm Syndrome. In the spiritual realm, it might be called Satan Sacrilege, and much of the Church is falling for it.

Don't be prey. Pray.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool March 7th 2023, 11:20 am

Walgreens does not carry drugs whose purpose is to cause abortions. Because of that, Michael Moore is calling for a nationwide boycott. Governor Gavin Newsome, who desperately wants to be our next president, says that Walgreens has "cowered to the (pro-life) extremists." No doubt he wants to close down all the ones in his state.

Even when you think that the pro-death crowd can't go any further, they always manage to top themselves. They have an overpowering need to be noticed in a crowd of mindless, murder-promoting apparatchiks. On this issue (and many more), they will not tolerate any diversity.

And sometime in the near future, a well-funded scientist in a lab will be looking for an anti-abortion gene in the DNA molecule, so that pro-lifers can be eliminated early.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool March 7th 2023, 2:40 pm

Fentanyl is killing about 100,000 Americans each year. Most of the base chemicals are made in China and then shipped to Mexico, where they are combined to make the drug. The Mexican government does next to nothing, having effectively lost control of its country, with a significant percentage of officials taking bribes or being killed by narco terrorists.

Senator Graham announced today that he is putting together legislation that would "set the stage" for US military action inside of Mexico. In effect, he is telling their government to clean up their act, or the US would do it for them.

Is this noise, a polite nudge, or a serious political threat to take action? Could surgical strikes by special forces units be able to make a difference? Are we going to live out what Tom Clancy wrote about in one of his novels? Or would finishing the wall reduce the problems to an easily manageable level? What do you think, Claymore?
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Claymore March 7th 2023, 3:20 pm

joecool wrote:..................In effect, he is telling their government to clean up their act, or the US would do it for them.

Is this noise, a polite nudge, or a serious political threat to take action?

It wouldn't, if Mexico had as much dirt on the Bidens as China does.

18Z,        11B4X

Claymore
Claymore
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool March 7th 2023, 3:51 pm

Claymore wrote:
joecool wrote:..................In effect, he is telling their government to clean up their act, or the US would do it for them.

Is this noise, a polite nudge, or a serious political threat to take action?  

It wouldn't, if Mexico had as much dirt on the Bidens as China does.

At first, I chuckled. And then I caught my breath. Since it would be in their own best interests, what if China decided to sell copies of their dirt to Mexico, et al? As long as Biden and the Dems were in office, the US response to most anything would be neutered.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool March 12th 2023, 10:37 am

I read two separate articles last night, reporting name changes to a couple of naval vessels. The first was about the USS Chancellorsville, a guided missile cruiser named after a Civil War battle that was lost by the Union. It will now be named after a former slave who became a businessman. The second was about a Navy-owned research ship named after a famous naval scientist. He was a US Navy officer who couldn't bring himself to fight against his native Southern state during the Civil War. It likewise will get the name of an obscure American.

The left's erasing of history continues, much like when the Taliban blew up non-Islamic architecture and statuary from ancient times. Our enemies chuckle at what preoccupies our military "leaders."

I'm going to come right out and say it, and I apologize in advance if it offends anyone. That's not my intent. But if leftists are genuinely trying to hold history accountable, then they should start with the #1 entity that worked so hard to maintain slavery in all its forms, from chains and whips to destroying the nuclear black family. The Democrat Party. Cancel them. Make them disband and be the ones who pay reparations. Make them reorganize under a different name, something that more accurately describes who they are today. Because it sure isn't my father's Democrat Party.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool March 13th 2023, 11:47 am

An interesting article on how we need to be prepared to face our own "Shadrach, Meshack and Abednego moment." It's getting closer. Count on it.

https://townhall.com/columnists/cliffnichols/2023/03/13/the-american-church-has-arrived-at-a-shadrach-meshach-and-abednego-moment-n2620400

joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool March 20th 2023, 2:44 pm

We can all see what's going on out there...a culture war that increasingly uses nuclear-grade weapons. I am going to trademark a new term that came to mind earlier today.

Planned Pedophilia.

Step by step, there's an open movement to decriminalize pedophilia. Just like Planned Parenthood, it will cover up the genesis of its founding with lies, and eventually make it mainstream. To borrow a word from my pastor's message yesterday, people who are "squishes" will smile and accept it, not wanting to be excluded from the shadow of the elites that they prostrate themselves in.

"Solid" people are fewer and fewer. "Nevertheless, God's solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: 'The Lord knows those who are his...' " (2 Tim 2:19)
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Claymore March 20th 2023, 9:18 pm

Here's another one:

An Active Army Lieutenant Colonel (G-3 Officer) reported a mother as a potential Terrorist Threat for complaining that her primary school child is being indoctrinated with trans-gender propaganda, when the kid hasn't even been given "the talk" about the difference in sexes, yet.

She is suing him, and I hope that he gets RIF'ed.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-jersey-mother-angela-reading-military-official-schilling-objecting-polysexual-poster-childs-school-lawsuit

18Z,        11B4X

Claymore
Claymore
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool March 28th 2023, 6:55 pm

Today, a federal judge upheld the Boy Scouts organization's bankruptcy plan. Unless appealed to the next level, the national office, local councils and insurance companies will pay out $2.4 billion to the molestation victims, which number over 80,000. When you take out the lawyers' cut, it appears that the victims will each get about $15,000.

Not much for having their lives ruined. Big class action-style lawsuits only make money for the sharks.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool March 31st 2023, 11:48 am

President Biden has proclaimed March 31st to be a national "Transgender Day of Visibility," stating that they "shape our nation's soul."

And what a sick soul that America has. What a shame that politicians are taking advantage of mentally-ill people, in order to continue to fundamentally transform America into an unrecognizable mess. More and more young people will continue to mutilate their bodies and fill themselves with drugs. We will see more "days of vengeance" with more deaths. That's not a prophecy. That's easy low-hanging rotten fruit.

Well, we get what we vote for. What's the left's end game? More of the same, and worse. It's a long ways to the bottom of the hole they're taking us down. Satan awaits there.

Scripture says that we are to pray for our leaders, but I just can't bring myself to do that anymore. Jeremiah was told by God not to bother praying for Jerusalem (7:16). Are we there once again?

Lord, your will be done.

This thread can now be retired. If you want to be kept up to date, and even get a glimpse of the future, read Revelation.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum