RangerChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Culture Rot
by joecool Yesterday at 8:26 pm

» May 2024 Thread
by joecool May 17th 2024, 10:35 am

» Book of the Month Club
by joecool May 11th 2024, 11:12 am

» What Your Outpost Did This Week.
by Claymore May 6th 2024, 1:00 pm

» They Still Remember....
by Jameskostich May 2nd 2024, 2:34 pm

» The Next Domino To Fall
by joecool May 2nd 2024, 9:48 am

» Vacation Bible School
by joecool April 30th 2024, 3:15 pm

» April 2024 Thread
by joecool April 22nd 2024, 11:47 am

» Historical Antiques
by joecool April 20th 2024, 9:51 pm

Statistics
We have 115 registered users
The newest registered user is Scott07

Our users have posted a total of 17129 messages in 1006 subjects

Culture Rot

+6
RRCmdrBennett
joecool
Canadarangers
Phillip Gross
strods
Mark Jones
10 posters

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

Culture Rot - Page 24 Empty Re: Culture Rot

Post by joecool March 6th 2021, 11:29 am

As I see our culture and country disintegrating at an increasingly faster pace, something has come to mind...

Why all this acceptance and rabid promotion of cancel culture, white privilege, the 1619 Project, etc. by the Left? Are they really trying to deflect blame away from where all our problems actually come from? We can certainly point to Satan as the root cause, but the leftist-controlled Democrat party is the next step up (or down, as the case may be).
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Claymore March 7th 2021, 9:26 am

Yesterday, I was speaking with a friend. In Would War 2, his father was a Marine on Iwo Jima and Tarawa. I remarked that there is no way that the Snowflakes, who are trying to take over this Nation, could have endured a situation like those troops went through.

18Z,        11B4X

"The last thing that I want to do is to hurt you,...................... but it's still on the list."
Claymore
Claymore
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool March 8th 2021, 9:45 pm

Will the last conservative leaving California please turn out the lights? I am so happy my whole family got out of there 17 years ago. It's gotten exponentially worse. As much as the culture bothers me, I'd be pulling my hair out if I were still there.

Their latest proposed law will force stores to put all the toys into one big section. No more boy/girl sub-sections. Why? Because they don't want to stifle any little kids from exploring their repressed sexual identity.

What's coming? How about men's Depends next to brassieres? Maybe tampons alongside men's underwear? Athletic cups by eyelash lengheners? Or...
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool March 23rd 2021, 9:52 am

The cancel culture is getting closer. The left is now using the term "religious privilege," saying that Christians have a set of advantages that benefits believers of a certain religion but not people who practice other religions or no religions at all."

They will use that to bludgeon us into silence, with ramifications if we don't shut up. Resist.

(Their "RP" term could be more accurately described as grace, which is available to all.)
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ccm2361 March 27th 2021, 10:14 am

There seems to be little hope for our nation. It is spiraling down into insanity at a breathtaking pace.

The LORD is our only hope.

ccm2361
ccm2361
Admin
Admin

https://rangerchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool March 27th 2021, 4:31 pm

joecool wrote:The cancel culture is getting closer. The left is now using the term "religious privilege," saying that Christians have a set of advantages that benefits believers of a certain religion but not people who practice other religions or no religions at all."

I've been giving it more thought and it occurs to me that the non-religious are actually the more privileged. Christians deny themselves almost everything that the secular culture holds dear. We're the ones who go without all the things that non-Christians value. So by their own definition, we have no advantages. Unless they're willing to say that following Jesus is actually the best choice for everyone.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Claymore March 27th 2021, 8:43 pm

joecool wrote:The left is now using the term "religious privilege," saying that Christians have a set of advantages that benefits believers of a certain religion but not people who practice other religions or no religions at all."

They will use that to bludgeon us into silence, with ramifications if we don't shut up. Resist.

You are beginning to see the Slimy Underbelly of the Leftist Culture.

I actually heard that the First Amendment only applies to Oppressed Groups, because everyone else (White Males and Christians) have always held power, and that the reason for the First Amendment was to make that power accessible to those who did not have it.

Of course, THEY are the only ones who can define "Oppressed Groups", and they will include everyone that agrees with their sick, selfish philosophy.

18Z,        11B4X

"The last thing that I want to do is to hurt you,...................... but it's still on the list."
Claymore
Claymore
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool March 28th 2021, 9:38 am

Claymore wrote: I actually heard that the First Amendment only applies to Oppressed Groups, because everyone else (White Males and Christians) have always held power, and that the reason for the First Amendment was to make that power accessible to those who did not have it.

In a ruling on the constitutionality of bearing weapons, a panel of judges on the 9th District Court recently ruled that the 2nd Amendment only applies inside your own home. Yeah, if you don't like the Constitution, just legislate from the bench.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool March 29th 2021, 2:53 pm

Because of the left's beloved hate speech, it won't be long until "unapproved" Bibles can no longer be sold on Amazon. Hateful Christian websites will also be de-platformed. Heard of the dark web? We'll eventually need to have a "light" web in order to communicate the Gospel beyond earshot.

Concerned or chuckling? If you're the latter, try to remember what the culture was like just 10 years ago. See how fast it's fallen apart?
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool April 8th 2021, 1:54 pm

Something occurred to me last night. Russian Christians suffered 72 years of persecution (1917-1989). Chinese Christians are now in their 72nd year of persecution (1949-2021). I'm not saying that theirs will end this year, but I sure hope that America doesn't fall into a similar pattern.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool May 10th 2021, 8:07 am

I really thought it was a story from one of those sarcastic sites, but it's nauseatingly true. Representative Cori Bush (D-MO) referred to mothers as "birthing persons" during a committee hearing. It wasn't a slip of the tongue, and the rest of the Dems present followed her in using the term.

I won't waste more digital ink commenting on the waste of congressional time, other than to say that a mind is a terrible thing to waste. Father's Day is coming up, so wait for the Dem(ented) party to do something similar. If anyone out there votes for that party, I won't apologize for the comment. If you can't bring yourself to vote Republican, then don't vote for anyone. Don't contribute to the madness.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool June 24th 2021, 5:12 pm

Christians can contribute to culture rot, too. Several months ago, I posted that televangelist Jim Bakker was told by a state's AG to quit selling a COVID snake oil product. It was reported today that he was ordered to pay $156,000 in restitution to his bilked flock.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." (Gomer Pyle)
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Claymore June 24th 2021, 7:08 pm

Contrary to the Religious Society of His day, Jesus did not shun or condemn Prostitutes, Lepers, or Tax Collectors -- all of whom were labeled as unclean and unfit to be with God-fearing people.

The only people that I recall Jesus condemning were those people who used their position of "Anointed by God" to take advantage of people for money, position, or other power.

I heard a preacher say that the Commandment, "Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord, thy God, in vain" was not referring to cursing or using God's name lightly; but rather that it was taking God's name to advance your own position in Society for money, power, or status.

Interesting thought. Although I don't proclaim this as being absolute, it WOULD line up with Jesus' attitude toward those who abused God's name/authority for their own purposes.

18Z,        11B4X

Claymore
Claymore
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool July 23rd 2021, 8:07 pm

Not a good year for Assembly of God pastors in Texas. First, there was the much-covered news about an AG lead pastor who opened all positions of his church, whether paid or volunteer, to those who are LGBTQ-etc. Within days, rather than submit to accountability to his district (or God), he took his church out of AG membership.

A week ago, a Texas AG lead pastor was arrested for grooming a teen-aged girl, plying her with drugs, and repeatedly sexually assaulting her (in a motel room, paid for by the church's credit card...and at church!) This young lady is severely scarred, but I pray that she doesn't turn her back on Jesus, who can heal her.

The pastor can spend the rest of his life in prison, for all I care. A major betrayer of the trust that comes with his position. If there's repentance, only God will know if it's genuine. I sure wouldn't believe a word he said. How does a guy do something like this, over a period of time, without alarm bells ringing in someone's head? Where was leadership? Did no one see something, say something?
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Claymore July 23rd 2021, 9:11 pm

In my time convalescing, I have been watching a lot of Christian Broadcast channels.

One young man claimed that God has, at times, given him the ability to physically see and hear (not just sense) demons.

He said that they are ABUNDANT in the Entertainment Industry and with those persons in power.

I cannot judge his official credibility, but the scenario makes sense.

18Z,        11B4X

Claymore
Claymore
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool July 24th 2021, 5:04 pm

Claymore wrote: One young man claimed that God has, at times, given him the ability to physically see and hear (not just sense) demons.

In my 45-year born-again life, I have sensed a demonic presence twice. Once in the middle of the night - I prayed it away. The other was at a major Christian music festival. Out of curiosity, my wife and I walked through the building where the "non-mainstream" Christian bands were playing head-banging music. Dark and very, very oppressive - we got out of there quick.

No way would I want to actually see or hear a demon like the young man above.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool July 25th 2021, 6:08 pm

(Boy) Scouts USA is doubling down on the policies that have driven its membership down over 1 million in less than 3 years. Yes, boys and girls (and ze, they, whatever), the new Diversity, Equity and Inclusion merit badge will soon be out. And when it's officially released, you MUST complete it if you want to be an Eagle Scout.

The left destroys everything it touches. It's by design, as they want to remake the world in its own image. And a scary one at that.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Claymore July 26th 2021, 3:10 am

I don't "hate" persons who have identity problems, but many-many of them come from a history in which they were deprived of a healthy balance of gender roles, as they grew up.

But we're not going to fix society by trying to make the rest of society the same as those with problems. If your car has one flat tire, the solution is NOT to flatten the other three to the same pressure.

Now, with that being said, I heard a preacher make a simple statement on T.V., this evening;

"If you think that there is no such thing as natural sexual identity, try milking a bull....".

18Z,        11B4X

Claymore
Claymore
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool July 27th 2021, 7:23 pm

The left has purposely built a culture divide, like the Iron Curtain, but it's on wheels. Truth is on one side and lies are on the other, and less and less truth is universally accepted as time goes on. The left relentlessly leans into the wall and keeps taking up more of our side.

Individually, even as a group, none of us has the power to regain that lost ground. Who would have believed even a few years ago that America would be in its present condition? Unbelievable.

"There always is this fallacious belief: 'It would not be the same here; here such things are impossible.' Alas, all the evil of the twentieth century is possible everywhere on earth." - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

'Jesus answered, "Only prayer can force out that kind of demon."'
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool August 19th 2021, 10:14 pm

Concerned about their young people, the Russian gov't recently announced that they will spend $130 million making spiritual and moral content for the internet.

Meanwhile, the US gov't continues to spend that much and more in forcing CRT, LBGTQ-Z and trans propaganda on our young people.

Hoping that the (nearly useless) GOP takes control of Congress Jan 2023 and stymies Biden's handlers, but so much damage has already been done.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RRCmdrBennett August 30th 2021, 10:57 pm

There two types of people running this country: psychopaths and betas.

RR Outpost #215, Ohio District :flag:
RR GMA #83 Potomac Dist-#2366 Nat'l

"Be Ready, It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark."

fire FCF Frontiersman 9/91 fire
Free Trapper 2016
Training Seminars/Camps:
LTC LMA 5/94, Ranger Basics 1/05, LTA LMA 5/05, NTC IL 5/09, WCO 10/09, ICS 4/10, RKTC 7/10, Ranger Essentials 8/10, NRMC 10/11,
Outpost Leader Advancement Levels:
LMA-Advanced 10/11, MoE 2012-092

RR v1.0

Lima
Golf
Bravo
RRCmdrBennett
RRCmdrBennett

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool September 2nd 2021, 10:24 am

Chief Justice John Roberts joined the three liberal Supreme Court Justices in a losing attempt to stop the new Texas law that saves the unborn if their heart beat can be detected. That happens as early as the sixth week.

Does Roberts have a heart beat?
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Claymore September 3rd 2021, 3:06 am

Just another Liberal in Sheep's Clothing.....

18Z,        11B4X

Claymore
Claymore
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Phillip Gross September 3rd 2021, 5:50 am

How conservative was W. really? I think not very. So IMO he put up Roberts as a middle of the road guy and in reality he seems to lean more left. The problem with people in the "middle" is they'll never help the right. The right is the narrow path that is harder than the left's wide path. So someone in the middle will usually cave to the easy way out. I think Cruz would make a great justice.
Phillip Gross
Phillip Gross
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool September 3rd 2021, 8:33 am

Phillip Gross wrote: I think Cruz would make a great justice.

Yes, but will there ever be a conservative President again? Will there ever be a Republican president again?

At a high political level, there will always be a huge target on the GOP candidate's back. Look at what recently happened to gubernatorial candidate Allen West's wife. Even though she was cleared of the DUI charge, an internet search's first page results only show that she was arrested.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum