RangerChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Culture Rot
by joecool Yesterday at 9:14 am

» The Next Domino To Fall
by Claymore Yesterday at 2:02 am

» April 2024 Thread
by joecool April 22nd 2024, 11:47 am

» Historical Antiques
by joecool April 20th 2024, 9:51 pm

» Book of the Month Club
by joecool April 19th 2024, 10:37 pm

» They Still Remember....
by Claymore April 3rd 2024, 2:06 am

» March 2024 Thread
by joecool March 31st 2024, 9:17 am

» Vacation Bible School
by joecool March 16th 2024, 9:19 pm

» If It Bleeds...
by ccm2361 March 12th 2024, 7:23 pm

Statistics
We have 115 registered users
The newest registered user is Scott07

Our users have posted a total of 17111 messages in 1005 subjects

December 2020 Thread

Go down

December 2020 Thread Empty December 2020 Thread

Post by joecool December 7th 2020, 2:57 pm

A couple of days before Thanksgiving, the wife and I started to show all the symptoms of COVID. It was by no means worse than any cold or flu we've had before. Didn't bother getting tested. Didn't want the hassle and nosiness from health officials. We just isolated ourselves as best we could and kept an eye on things, which is exactly what they would have told us to do. I'm 99% sure it was the virus, as our best friend got it at the same time and it hammered him pretty good. He also passed it to his daughter (a nurse).

Stay safe out there, guys.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

December 2020 Thread Empty Re: December 2020 Thread

Post by joecool December 22nd 2020, 12:02 pm

"Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy," the angel began.

As our nation is facing likely persecution of Christians for the next 4 years, I am not without hope. In fact, I believe that we are being given a huge opportunity. Many people have been too busy just getting by from day to day to pay much attention to what's going on around them. But as things worsen and people look around to see all their chosen institutions fail them, they will look for something else to put their trust and faith in. And that's where our opportunity to share Christ with them comes in to play.

The enemy has made a strategic error. Now is our time to prayerfully develop tactics in order to turn the tide on the battlefield. Emmanuel - God (Is) With Us.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool December 25th 2020, 10:47 am

I was just telling my LEO son last night how Nashville has changed for the worse over the last decade. The citizens fought it, but now it's just like any other liberal-controlled city.

And this Christmas morning, a terrorist vehicle bomb exploded downtown. Hope they have the perp on video.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool December 28th 2020, 2:39 pm

Our church has recently lost some long-time attendees who "out-ed" themselves on major cultural issues. They no longer felt comfortable hearing the uncensored word of God.

We're one day closer to the end. With a declining percentage of Americans who really follow Christ, and with the ability of media/gov't/etc. being able to control the news and narrative, will it be easier for them to deny what happens at the Rapture?
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down