RangerChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» May 2024 Thread
by joecool Yesterday at 10:17 am

» Culture Rot
by joecool April 30th 2024, 7:22 pm

» Vacation Bible School
by joecool April 30th 2024, 3:15 pm

» The Next Domino To Fall
by Claymore April 27th 2024, 2:02 am

» April 2024 Thread
by joecool April 22nd 2024, 11:47 am

» Historical Antiques
by joecool April 20th 2024, 9:51 pm

» Book of the Month Club
by joecool April 19th 2024, 10:37 pm

» They Still Remember....
by Claymore April 3rd 2024, 2:06 am

» March 2024 Thread
by joecool March 31st 2024, 9:17 am

Statistics
We have 115 registered users
The newest registered user is Scott07

Our users have posted a total of 17114 messages in 1006 subjects

December 2019 Thread

4 posters

Go down

December 2019 Thread Empty December 2019 Thread

Post by joecool December 1st 2019, 10:47 am

How terrible. How predictable. Another jihad knife attack in London with multiple victims. Their city's (Muslim) mayor wrote an op-ed which boiled down to "Blame it on the funding cuts". (Could have used a better word, eh?) He completely avoided calling out the real problem. Liberals are the same the world over. Just give us more money so we can fund our good intentions. Pay no attention to the fact that we're solving nothing. London's mayor could have said, "We're going to root out the radical imams in our mosques and imprison or deport them." A lot of damage has already been done, but this would go a long ways towards protecting his citizens.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

December 2019 Thread Empty Re: December 2019 Thread

Post by ccm2361 December 2nd 2019, 6:36 pm

joecool wrote:How terrible. How predictable. Another jihad knife attack in London with multiple victims. Their city's (Muslim) mayor wrote an op-ed which boiled down to "Blame it on the funding cuts". (Could have used a better word, eh?) He completely avoided calling out the real problem. Liberals are the same the world over. Just give us more money so we can fund our good intentions. Pay no attention to the fact that we're solving nothing. London's mayor could have said, "We're going to root out the radical imams in our mosques and imprison or deport them." A lot of damage has already been done, but this would go a long ways towards protecting his citizens.

Now it comes out they let this guy out of prison 8 years early for a previous terror plot arrest. What a surprise/ Once a jihadi always a jihadi

Those poor (unarmed) folks in England had to fight the guy off with sticks & a fire extinguisher before the police shot him down.

That guy wouldn't have lasted a minute in the US

ccm2361
ccm2361
Admin
Admin

https://rangerchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool December 6th 2019, 7:32 pm

Retirement is overrated. Seems I'm busier than ever.

I'm working on a presentation with a working title of "Tools To Help Your Child Survive The Culture." My old superintendent boss will use it at a church next month, hoping to get several more invitations with it.

I'm also helping the local police department to put together a citizen's academy next spring. At the same time, I will be organizing a volunteer program that will be ready to take applicants then.

I've never been a "pasture" kind of guy.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool December 22nd 2019, 10:39 am

Merry Christmas, Rangers. I was just thinking how 20 years ago, most people were holding their breath as 2000 approached. Would all the computers crash, or not? So here we are, continually bombarded with another supposed threat. Did you know that 51% of those under the age of 35 believe that the world will be uninhabitable by 2030? No wonder they're so messed up, living for today, so angry...and so scared.

"But the angel said to them, 'Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord.'"

Until He returns, I live each day for tomorrow. I serve each day for tomorrow. I can do no less. Merry Christmas!
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Jones December 23rd 2019, 7:06 pm

I am about one year away from retirement! whoo Whoo Buddy!

I am taking pictures of my job Last week it was bitter cold and I was the only idiot out and I took a picture of my 28' ladder tied off to the telephone strand and I had come down to warm up. MY fingers were saying...RETIRE TODAY! What fun we have!

Mark Jones
Mark Jones
Mark Jones
Star member
Star member

http://readyrangers.tzo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ccm2361 December 28th 2019, 10:01 am

I am on vacation this week! off from the 24th to the 2nd cheers

Having a great time with my family. Yesterday Dan (RRCmdrBennett) came into Michigan for a delivery & we got to meet up with him for lunch in Saginaw MI. Had a great lunch & it was nice to get to see Dan again.

a week before I went on vacation my employer asked me to take on a new position. I decided to accept, largely because it was 730-530 Monday-Thursday with Friday-Sunday off.
I am now working in the warehouse doing order picking & shipping and I am the primary back up driver to cover vacations & call ins.

On the 23rd my supervisor put in his 2 week notice. Big open door for me! December 2019 Thread 3452256262
Word reached my ears that I was the favorite to replace him & were I to apply I would get a strong reccomendation from some of the other managers. Its a 9-5 Monday-Friday salary position. with a minimum $4-5000 per year more. I agreed to apply.
I probably wont hear anything more till after the first of the year.

ccm2361
ccm2361
Admin
Admin

https://rangerchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Claymore December 28th 2019, 12:31 pm

Out-Standing!

I know that you have gone over some rough road, but having that behind you can make a person appreciate the good times, even more.

I was raised on a hay/corn/oats/dairy farm. When you finished work, all that waited for you was more work. On my 18th birthday, I enlisted in the Army.

They sent me to Basic Training at Fort Jackson, South Carolina. The Drill Sergeants "dogged" us, but it was only Monday to Friday, clean weapons Saturday morning, pull a few "hey you" details, and much of Saturday afternoon and Sunday were off. You didn't even have to milk the cows, grain & clean up their bedding, or wash milking machines or coolers.

I said, "Man. This is easy."

18Z,        11B4X

"The last thing that I want to do is to hurt you,...................... but it's still on the list."
Claymore
Claymore
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Jones December 31st 2019, 7:15 am

Hey Guys it's been a great year! We are Blessed! Happy New year!
Mark Jones
Mark Jones
Star member
Star member

http://readyrangers.tzo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool December 31st 2019, 11:41 am

Claymore wrote: They sent me to Basic Training at Fort Jackson, South Carolina...I said, "Man. This is easy."

I can relate to that. Thanks to a few years in a quasi-Navy youth organization, I felt the same way towards boot camp. My biggest worry was making it to the next bathroom break.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down