RangerChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» What Your Outpost Did This Week.
by Claymore Yesterday at 1:00 pm

» May 2024 Thread
by ccm2361 May 4th 2024, 11:39 am

» They Still Remember....
by Jameskostich May 2nd 2024, 2:34 pm

» The Next Domino To Fall
by joecool May 2nd 2024, 9:48 am

» Culture Rot
by joecool April 30th 2024, 7:22 pm

» Vacation Bible School
by joecool April 30th 2024, 3:15 pm

» April 2024 Thread
by joecool April 22nd 2024, 11:47 am

» Historical Antiques
by joecool April 20th 2024, 9:51 pm

» Book of the Month Club
by joecool April 19th 2024, 10:37 pm

Statistics
We have 115 registered users
The newest registered user is Scott07

Our users have posted a total of 17119 messages in 1006 subjects

Ranger Basics in Navarre, FL?

4 posters

Go down

Ranger Basics in Navarre, FL? Empty Ranger Basics in Navarre, FL?

Post by RangerJeff December 17th 2019, 6:57 pm

I am looking for a real person to talk to about the Basics class being offered at the Navarre Assembly of God on Saturday, Jan 18, 2020. I have 2 commanders who will be going and they need to know if some sort of lodging arrangement is being offered by the church or are they expected to get a hotel room (we are about 6 hours away). Can anyone identify a POC for this class? Thanks, Jeff

RangerJeff

Back to top Go down

Ranger Basics in Navarre, FL? Empty Re: Ranger Basics in Navarre, FL?

Post by joecool December 17th 2019, 9:54 pm

RangerJeff wrote:I am looking for a real person to talk to about the Basics class being offered at the Navarre Assembly of God on Saturday, Jan 18, 2020.  I have 2 commanders who will be going and they need to know if some sort of lodging arrangement is being offered by the church or are they expected to get a hotel room (we are about 6 hours away).  Can anyone identify a POC for this class?  Thanks, Jeff

Man, that's a long commute. It's not likely that someone in Florida or on a district staff is going to read your post. Best suggestion: Call that church and see what they know. If nothing else, they should be able to give you sectional contact info.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Claymore December 18th 2019, 3:05 am

Ranger Jeff is using the Forum the way that it Should be used.

Only problem is that we are not big and formal enough to have the fingers branching through Outposts around the Nation like we should.

Because we are just a bunch of Commanders who are getting together and talking about Rangers, we have no Official Credibility (and I believe that there may be some folks who would like to keep it that way).

But as we say at our Outpost, "Adapt and Overcome".

18Z,        11B4X

"The last thing that I want to do is to hurt you,...................... but it's still on the list."
Claymore
Claymore
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Ranger Basics in Navarre, FL? Empty Success!

Post by RangerJeff December 18th 2019, 10:12 pm

JoeCool and Claymore: It worked! We were given a contact and we called and made arrangements with the church to put up my two commanders for a few nights. This will make the experience a much more happy time. Thanks!

Now I have to do the same for the Griffin, GA, WCO in February. I left questions on the church's website, but no answers yet.

RangerJeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Jones December 19th 2019, 7:53 am

Ranger Basics is a District offered Training Event. The State District Staff should have more info on your event. Please let them know you are attending ASAP. In our District So. MO they will sometimes cancel training if they don't have enough folks attending as it takes resources in people to put it on. Districts generally have a website and you can find the District Royal Rangers Leadership at that site.

RangerJeff wrote:I am looking for a real person to talk to about the Basics class being offered at the Navarre Assembly of God on Saturday, Jan 18, 2020.  I have 2 commanders who will be going and they need to know if some sort of lodging arrangement is being offered by the church or are they expected to get a hotel room (we are about 6 hours away).  Can anyone identify a POC for this class?  Thanks, Jeff
Mark Jones
Mark Jones
Star member
Star member

http://readyrangers.tzo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down