RangerChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Culture Rot
by joecool Yesterday at 8:26 pm

» May 2024 Thread
by joecool May 17th 2024, 10:35 am

» Book of the Month Club
by joecool May 11th 2024, 11:12 am

» What Your Outpost Did This Week.
by Claymore May 6th 2024, 1:00 pm

» They Still Remember....
by Jameskostich May 2nd 2024, 2:34 pm

» The Next Domino To Fall
by joecool May 2nd 2024, 9:48 am

» Vacation Bible School
by joecool April 30th 2024, 3:15 pm

» April 2024 Thread
by joecool April 22nd 2024, 11:47 am

» Historical Antiques
by joecool April 20th 2024, 9:51 pm

Statistics
We have 115 registered users
The newest registered user is Scott07

Our users have posted a total of 17129 messages in 1006 subjects

End Times

2 posters

Go down

End Times Empty End Times

Post by joecool October 19th 2022, 11:04 pm

I think this topic is way overdue for discussion on Ranger Chat. Those who are eagerly watching for the return of Christ see a major convergence of signs and fulfilled prophecies that say it's coming soon. I'm one of them, and I often start my morning prayer time with, "Come, Lord Jesus. Let's get this show on the road." I would like to start this thread with a thought that went through my head the other day.

Have you ever heard the expression "tin foil hat?" It's attached to people who have crazy conspiracy theories. Just last week, someone told me about a common acquaintance that we both have. Turns out that the guy doesn't believe that man has walked on the moon, and that the earth really is flat. Now, I'm about to tell you my conspiracy theory, but honestly, I don't use tin foil, okay?

I DO NOT believe in aliens, not for a second. My knowledge of the applicable sciences tells me that there's next to no chance that another planet has life. Finely tuned parameters just won't allow for it. (It also tells me that the theory of evolution is a desperate substitute for real science that points to a Creator.) It just so happens that the explosion of so-called UFO sightings coincides with a similar growth in science fiction stories. The vast majority are easily explained as natural phenomena or hoaxes. But...there are some puzzling cases.

In June of last year, the government released a highly-publicized report on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP). There are about 20 unsolved sightings that are well documented with video evidence and were credibly witnessed, primarily by military pilots. (Personally, I think they're "skunk works" projects.) There's been a lot of buzz since then. So why all the official attention in the last year? There's a possibility that we're being set up. This may be an attempt to get people used to the idea that there really is alien life out there. Why? you ask.

When the Rapture happens, and it will, tens of millions (I hope more) will instantaneously disappear. There will be world-wide panic, paired with violence. How on earth will governments be able to regain control? They could blame the disappearances on aliens. Accepting that, people will settle down and look to their elites for the next step. One of them will emerge and provide hope, security and a plan.

Hard to make sense out of everything that's happening out there these days. This is my attempt. (Cue the music from The Twilight Zone.)
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

End Times Empty Re: End Times

Post by joecool November 2nd 2022, 11:57 am

Yesterday, the General Assembly of the United Nations voted 152-5 to demand that Israel surrender it's nuclear weapons and place all suspected nuclear sites under UN supervision. Dissenting were the US, Canada, Israel and 2 Pacific island countries. Twenty-three nations and the European Union hid under the bed and abstained.

This follows the very recent and credible warning that Iran is about to strike an unknown target, perhaps involving an overseas American base.

Wars and rumors of wars. I have no confidence in our leadership's ability to assess threats and react appropriately. The past 21 months have been horrible.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Claymore November 4th 2022, 2:14 am

joecool wrote:Yesterday, the General Assembly of the United Nations voted 152-5 to demand that Israel surrender it's nuclear weapons and place all suspected nuclear sites under UN supervision. .

Yeah.

How did that work out for Muammar Gaddafi and the residents of Ukraine?

18Z,        11B4X

"The last thing that I want to do is to hurt you,...................... but it's still on the list."
Claymore
Claymore
Special Member
Special Member

joecool likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum