RangerChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Next Domino To Fall
by joecool Yesterday at 10:29 pm

» Culture Rot
by joecool April 24th 2024, 5:33 pm

» April 2024 Thread
by joecool April 22nd 2024, 11:47 am

» Historical Antiques
by joecool April 20th 2024, 9:51 pm

» Book of the Month Club
by joecool April 19th 2024, 10:37 pm

» They Still Remember....
by Claymore April 3rd 2024, 2:06 am

» March 2024 Thread
by joecool March 31st 2024, 9:17 am

» Vacation Bible School
by joecool March 16th 2024, 9:19 pm

» If It Bleeds...
by ccm2361 March 12th 2024, 7:23 pm

Statistics
We have 115 registered users
The newest registered user is Scott07

Our users have posted a total of 17107 messages in 1005 subjects

Over 6 Gigs of Royal Rangers on line.

3 posters

Go down

Over 6 Gigs of Royal Rangers on line. Empty Over 6 Gigs of Royal Rangers on line.

Post by Mark Jones July 22nd 2013, 10:49 pm

Over 6 gigs of pictures of Southern. Missouri. District Royal Rangers(mainly)
Each event we go on gets a couple dozen pictures or so and a short write up on the event.
Lots of mentoring is going on in these pictures. We have some 15 events each year that we continue to promote and attend. They just get better and better. I have found it takes several years of working towards a good event before it starts to get good. All the things we think that will be a cool addition often flop. Some things just work. Those things are worth investing time and resources into. Enjoy the pictures and reports. Ranger Ministry is my calling and Praise God for it!
http://readyrangers.tzo.com

Mark Jones markjonesranger@hotmail.com
Mark Jones
Mark Jones
Star member
Star member

Back to top Go down

Over 6 Gigs of Royal Rangers on line. Empty Re: Over 6 Gigs of Royal Rangers on line.

Post by arcliner August 27th 2013, 10:10 pm

Mark Jones wrote:Over 6 gigs of pictures of Southern. Missouri. District Royal Rangers(mainly)
Each event we go on gets a couple dozen pictures or so and a short write up on the event.  
Lots of mentoring is going on in these pictures.  We have some 15 events each year that we continue to promote and attend.  They just get better and better.  I have found it takes several years of working towards a good event before it starts to get good.  All the things we think that will be a cool addition often flop.  Some things just work.  Those things are worth investing time and resources into.  Enjoy the pictures and reports.  Ranger Ministry is my calling and Praise God for it!

Mark Jones  markjonesranger@hotmail.com
That's lots of activities and photos you have there! Love the short write up which adds life to the photo you have posted. Keep it up!
arcliner
arcliner

Back to top Go down

Over 6 Gigs of Royal Rangers on line. Empty Re: Over 6 Gigs of Royal Rangers on line.

Post by Mark Jones August 27th 2013, 10:51 pm

Thanks. I enjoy writing up the reports and posting the pictures. I know you guys and gals are very active in your Ranger program. It's good stuff and it's always good to share it.

Mark Jones
Mark Jones
Mark Jones
Star member
Star member

Back to top Go down

Post by Claymore August 27th 2013, 11:09 pm

Mark,

I just checked out your 25Miler video. Nice job!!

18Z,        11B4X

"The last thing that I want to do is to hurt you,...................... but it's still on the list."
Claymore
Claymore
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down