RangerChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» May 2024 Thread
by joecool Today at 10:17 am

» Culture Rot
by joecool Yesterday at 7:22 pm

» Vacation Bible School
by joecool Yesterday at 3:15 pm

» The Next Domino To Fall
by Claymore April 27th 2024, 2:02 am

» April 2024 Thread
by joecool April 22nd 2024, 11:47 am

» Historical Antiques
by joecool April 20th 2024, 9:51 pm

» Book of the Month Club
by joecool April 19th 2024, 10:37 pm

» They Still Remember....
by Claymore April 3rd 2024, 2:06 am

» March 2024 Thread
by joecool March 31st 2024, 9:17 am

Statistics
We have 115 registered users
The newest registered user is Scott07

Our users have posted a total of 17114 messages in 1006 subjects

Dear New Member...

5 posters

Go down

Dear New Member... Empty Dear New Member...

Post by Phillip Gross December 6th 2015, 8:35 pm

I felt the need to write this post to any and all new members. If it's unnecessary, then just file it away with the other 1500 or so other unnecessary comments I've made. Mr Green

You have happened upon this forum because you are most likely involved in RR, or would like to be. There is a lot of RR experience here with some of the guys who've been in it for a long time. Others of us have only been involved for a few years. While there's a lot of good info about the program and specific outpost issues, there's also a lot of friendly banter and conversations about a lot of topics other than RR.

I would like to encourage you to dive on into the mindless dribble as you see an opportunity. I recognize that the main posters here have been here for several years and know each other pretty well, but there's always room for more. I've been on forums in the past where the "regulars" chatted openly amongst each other while I felt like the odd man out. I hope you don't feel that way here. In fact that is the whole reason for this post.
Phillip Gross
Phillip Gross
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Dear New Member... Empty Re: Dear New Member...

Post by RRCmdrBennett December 7th 2015, 1:58 am

Ahh come'on you know we're an exclusive club for people who think like the administration!  J/k. LOL

Last edited by RRCmdrBennett on December 9th 2015, 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

RR Outpost #215, Ohio District :flag:
RR GMA #83 Potomac Dist-#2366 Nat'l

"Be Ready, It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark."

fire FCF Frontiersman 9/91 fire
Free Trapper 2016
Training Seminars/Camps:
LTC LMA 5/94, Ranger Basics 1/05, LTA LMA 5/05, NTC IL 5/09, WCO 10/09, ICS 4/10, RKTC 7/10, Ranger Essentials 8/10, NRMC 10/11,
Outpost Leader Advancement Levels:
LMA-Advanced 10/11, MoE 2012-092

RR v1.0

Lima
Golf
Bravo
RRCmdrBennett
RRCmdrBennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Jones December 9th 2015, 12:57 pm

Never met a Royal Ranger leader or a friend of Rangers that thought just like I do on a wide range of topics.

Yet one thing I have learned in Rangers. We are all about Reach, Teach and Keep folks for Christ.

In that there is a lot of good that makes Royal Rangers one of the best Ministries out there.

Mark Jones.
Mark Jones
Mark Jones
Star member
Star member

http://readyrangers.tzo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Stewart June 18th 2019, 7:23 pm

Mark Jones wrote:Never met a Royal Ranger leader or a friend of Rangers that thought just like I do on a wide range of topics.

Yet one thing I have learned in Rangers.  We are all about Reach, Teach and Keep folks for Christ.  

In that there is a lot of good that makes Royal Rangers one of the best Ministries out there.  

Mark Jones.

Mark
You hit the nail right when you said we are all about Reach, Teach and Keep. that is what brought me back to being a leader!! 43 years later!

And what is "funny" for want of a better Word! So far I am as excited as i was Then!
Dave Stewart

Dave Stewart

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool June 18th 2019, 8:11 pm

Dave Stewart wrote: You hit the nail right when you said we are all about Reach, Teach and Keep. that is what brought me back to being a leader!! 43 years later! And what is "funny" for want of a better Word! So far I am as excited as i was Then!
Dave Stewart

Hi, Dave. I'm going to assume that you were a boy in Rangers during your first time around. There have been a lot of RR changes over the years that leaders had to adjust to, but things seem settled now. What part of the country are you from?
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Stewart June 18th 2019, 8:46 pm

joecool wrote:
Dave Stewart wrote: You hit the nail right when you said we are all about Reach, Teach and Keep. that is what brought me back to being a leader!! 43 years later! And what is "funny" for want of a better Word! So far I am as excited as i was Then!
Dave Stewart

Hi, Dave. I'm going to assume that you were a boy in Rangers during your first time around. There have been a lot of RR changes over the years that leaders had to adjust to, but things seem settled now. What part of the country are you from?

I was a leader, if you look at my new post to introduce me. I was born and raised in north phoenix, AZ served in army, got out during Vietnam. Went back home Met the love of my life and married into a family of AG preachers. Moved to California, then Now in Missouri since 1977.

Dave Stewart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down