RangerChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» May 2024 Thread
by ccm2361 Yesterday at 10:23 pm

» Culture Rot
by joecool May 18th 2024, 8:26 pm

» Book of the Month Club
by joecool May 11th 2024, 11:12 am

» What Your Outpost Did This Week.
by Claymore May 6th 2024, 1:00 pm

» They Still Remember....
by Jameskostich May 2nd 2024, 2:34 pm

» The Next Domino To Fall
by joecool May 2nd 2024, 9:48 am

» Vacation Bible School
by joecool April 30th 2024, 3:15 pm

» April 2024 Thread
by joecool April 22nd 2024, 11:47 am

» Historical Antiques
by joecool April 20th 2024, 9:51 pm

Statistics
We have 115 registered users
The newest registered user is Scott07

Our users have posted a total of 17130 messages in 1006 subjects

Updating of the Calendar of events National and District?

3 posters

Go down

Updating of the Calendar of events National and District? Empty Updating of the Calendar of events National and District?

Post by Kelly Davis January 18th 2024, 9:17 pm

Good Evening Gentlemen
Sorry, I have been out of the net for a while, trying to finish my schooling and deal with God's blessing in my life. I have been excited about preparing for the 2024 National and District Events Calendar, particularly the required training NRMC, Ranger Essentials, I am trying to get caught up with my training so I can at least do a decent job as a leader.
My problem is they don't offer all the training every year. Or close enough to attend, So can anyone tell me how you meet any of the requirements before retirement age. (Just kidding)but seriously it seems like it takes a long time to get some of the basic leaders training done. Any insight would be great, I remain excited about training, even in the rain.

Kelly Davis
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Updating of the Calendar of events National and District? Empty Re: Updating of the Calendar of events National and District?

Post by joecool January 18th 2024, 9:47 pm

Been out of the loop too long to give you solid info on what's out there, other than to say you will likely have to travel in order to catch all the training you want. Back in the day, there were enough venues out there to have it close at hand. Not so much anymore.

Hmm. Does anyone know if training is available online? If you can do ministerial courses online, why not RR commander courses?

In any event, you can learn a lot from a seasoned commander, whether active or retired. He might not be in your church, but don't let that stop you. You might even learn a lot by searching the RChat threads by title.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Updating of the Calendar of events National and District? Empty Re: Updating of the Calendar of events National and District?

Post by Phillip Gross January 19th 2024, 6:22 am

I do remember that they didn't all happen all the time and I had to drive a few hours to do RE, and NRMC. RB and WCO happened to come up near me, so those were easy. RB, RE, and NRMC are the only three I thought were worth the effort. WCO (at least when I took it) seemed to be geared more towards a large outpost that wanted to function as a fortune 500 company. Of course that was back during the DM years.

What region are you in?
Phillip Gross
Phillip Gross
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum