RangerChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» May 2024 Thread
by ccm2361 Yesterday at 10:23 pm

» Culture Rot
by joecool May 18th 2024, 8:26 pm

» Book of the Month Club
by joecool May 11th 2024, 11:12 am

» What Your Outpost Did This Week.
by Claymore May 6th 2024, 1:00 pm

» They Still Remember....
by Jameskostich May 2nd 2024, 2:34 pm

» The Next Domino To Fall
by joecool May 2nd 2024, 9:48 am

» Vacation Bible School
by joecool April 30th 2024, 3:15 pm

» April 2024 Thread
by joecool April 22nd 2024, 11:47 am

» Historical Antiques
by joecool April 20th 2024, 9:51 pm

Statistics
We have 115 registered users
The newest registered user is Scott07

Our users have posted a total of 17130 messages in 1006 subjects

It Takes A Village...Idiot

2 posters

Go down

It Takes A Village...Idiot Empty It Takes A Village...Idiot

Post by joecool July 12th 2023, 10:50 am

On a long drive yesterday, I was listening to a radio host who was interviewing a child psychiatrist. She averages 6 e-mails a day from parents whose kids have been sucked into the trans madness. So she wrote a book with tips to help parents keep their kids safe and normal. Most of it you would think would be common-sense to parents, but apparently not to all of them.

Parents must be the gate-keeper for anything that is allowed to come in to the home. It used to be that you only had to make sure your kids didn't associate with the "wrong" group at school. But now the world is full of bad influencers from social media, education, entertainment, government and more. And they're only one click away from destroying a kid's heart, soul and mind. Are these influencers nefarious or just idiots? In either case, don't let the village raise your kids and grandkids.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

It Takes A Village...Idiot Empty Re: It Takes A Village...Idiot

Post by Claymore July 14th 2023, 6:49 pm

In California, a Federal Judge just ruled that parents did not have the right to know that their child is entering the "trans" identification program, at school.  

Of course, this not only becomes the child's "fantasy world", but the kid is then coached into what he/she can do to reinforce this identification (to include clothing & undergarments that help to hide your natural identity).  And I believe that some liberal states are passing laws that state that if parents do not allow for "gender transformation" surgeries & treatments, that this amounts to Child Abuse, and that the child can then be taken out of the custody of the parents, in order to achieve the "therapy".

I am not a big "Tribulation around the Corner" guy, but I'm getting closer to being convinced.

18Z,        11B4X

"The last thing that I want to do is to hurt you,...................... but it's still on the list."
Claymore
Claymore
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum