RangerChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» What Your Outpost Did This Week.
by Claymore Yesterday at 1:00 pm

» May 2024 Thread
by ccm2361 May 4th 2024, 11:39 am

» They Still Remember....
by Jameskostich May 2nd 2024, 2:34 pm

» The Next Domino To Fall
by joecool May 2nd 2024, 9:48 am

» Culture Rot
by joecool April 30th 2024, 7:22 pm

» Vacation Bible School
by joecool April 30th 2024, 3:15 pm

» April 2024 Thread
by joecool April 22nd 2024, 11:47 am

» Historical Antiques
by joecool April 20th 2024, 9:51 pm

» Book of the Month Club
by joecool April 19th 2024, 10:37 pm

Statistics
We have 115 registered users
The newest registered user is Scott07

Our users have posted a total of 17119 messages in 1006 subjects

What Does A.I. Stand For?

2 posters

Go down

What Does A.I. Stand For? Empty What Does A.I. Stand For?

Post by joecool February 19th 2023, 10:25 am

Artificial Intelligence. It's been around for awhile now, slowly growing in capability and general acceptance by the masses. Alexa got us used to it's convenience. Newer AI programs are vastly more advanced, able to make decisions and even learn from its past work. At least one AI has been reported to have taken on some of the more base human emotions.

Many are testing the limits of its capabilities. Professors are trying to stop students from using it to write term papers. The media is using it to write news reports. Some are discovering it filters out conservative thought from its responses. Elites love it. AI is working itself into a position of telling us what to believe and think. It's Big Brother, although almost 40 years late from its anticipated arrival. Biden's short-lived Disinformation Governance Board was child's play compared to AI.

Who will use it next? What fields are using it now? Advertising, education, military, business, the arts...religion? Instead of going to Google or Wikipedia, or the Bible, will people go straight to AI? Does it really stand for Artificial Intelligence...

...or Antichrist Indoctrination?
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

What Does A.I. Stand For? Empty Re: What Does A.I. Stand For?

Post by Claymore February 20th 2023, 3:29 pm

Good interpretation of the initials.

I am not a person who centers his faith on the expectation that the Book of Revelation is going to come to fruition during my lifetime.  Saint Paul expected Jesus to return during his lifetime, and he was mistaken (and he was a WHOLE BUNCH smarter than me).

However, with that being said, there are things coming into existence that allow for monitoring and control of the residents of this earth that seem to make it more and more plausible, all the time.

18Z,        11B4X

"The last thing that I want to do is to hurt you,...................... but it's still on the list."
Claymore
Claymore
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down