RangerChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» May 2024 Thread
by joecool Yesterday at 9:24 am

» What Your Outpost Did This Week.
by Claymore May 6th 2024, 1:00 pm

» They Still Remember....
by Jameskostich May 2nd 2024, 2:34 pm

» The Next Domino To Fall
by joecool May 2nd 2024, 9:48 am

» Culture Rot
by joecool April 30th 2024, 7:22 pm

» Vacation Bible School
by joecool April 30th 2024, 3:15 pm

» April 2024 Thread
by joecool April 22nd 2024, 11:47 am

» Historical Antiques
by joecool April 20th 2024, 9:51 pm

» Book of the Month Club
by joecool April 19th 2024, 10:37 pm

Statistics
We have 115 registered users
The newest registered user is Scott07

Our users have posted a total of 17120 messages in 1006 subjects

Left Wing Oppression

2 posters

Go down

Left Wing Oppression Empty Left Wing Oppression

Post by Claymore September 22nd 2019, 2:22 am

As many of you probably know, the City of San Francisco Council has declared the National Rifle Association to be a Terrorist Organization.

As an NRA Instructor, I have JUST finished a special training course for a USMA West Point Applicant, to add to his packet. He completed the NRA Basic Rifle Safety Course, and over the course of 2 days from morning to dark, and by firing 350 rounds on the range, he won his Bronze Pro-Marksman, Silver Marksman & Marksman First-Class, and Gold Sharpshooter Medals.

Now, what if I lived in the jurisdiction of the San Francisco City Council, and some glory-hunting cop decided that he was going to make points with the Administration. He pulls my garbage, he finds copies of the paperwork and rough drafts for the NRA certificates, and the empty boxes and brass from 350 rounds of ammunition.

With this "evidence" in hand, he goes before a Left-Leaning Judge with a Search Warrant Affidavit stating that he has pulled my garbage, and has proof that I am a member of an organization that has been designated by the City of San Francisco as Terrorist, and that he has evidence of recent firearms activity exceeding 300 rounds of ammunition fired.

Based upon this Testimony and Evidence, the Judge issues a Warrant, stating "Go Forth, Make Forced No-Knock Entry at an Early Hour, and Search the Residence of Said Member of the Terrorist Organization".

If they can declare us to be terrorists for not voting the way that they want us to, they can issue Search Warrants.

18Z,        11B4X

"The last thing that I want to do is to hurt you,...................... but it's still on the list."
Claymore
Claymore
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Left Wing Oppression Empty Re: Left Wing Oppression

Post by joecool September 22nd 2019, 10:27 am

Why, someone like you would be flying so many red flags, you'd put a girls' flag team to shame. Yeah, for sure you'd lose your Tremors-like armory in a heart-beat. They'd make such an example of you, that every other NRA member would be quivering in his combat boots.

Or not.

One of the many problems with leftists is that they turn everyone into lawbreakers. For example, how many drivers do you see that are still using their cell phones in cars in jurisdictions that banned it? They know they are breaking the law, and are getting de-sensitized to it.

At the early Democrat debates, certain questions were asked and all the presidential candidates were raising their hands.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joecool September 22nd 2019, 10:36 am

(My keyboard froze up before I was finished with the last entry....)

joecool wrote: At the early Democrat debates, certain questions were asked and all the presidential candidates were raising their hands in agreement.

But the moderators quit doing that when leftwing political pundits pointed out the foolishness of exposing their innermost beliefs to the average voter. So you'll never hear "How many of you agree with San Francisco's decision?" Believers in the Second Amendment still have a lot of power.
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Claymore September 22nd 2019, 3:08 pm

joecool wrote:Why, someone like you would be flying so many red flags, you'd put a girls' flag team to shame. Yeah, for sure you'd lose your Tremors-like armory in a heart-beat. They'd make such an example of you, that every other NRA member would be quivering in his combat boots.

Or not.

One of the many problems with leftists is that they turn everyone into lawbreakers. For example, how many drivers do you see that are still using their cell phones in cars in jurisdictions that banned it? They know they are breaking the law, and are getting de-sensitized to it.

At the early Democrat debates, certain questions were asked and all the presidential candidates were raising their hands.

" μολὼν λαβέ (Molon Labe)", said the 300 Spartans to King Xerxes of Persia (and his 150,000 soldiers) at the Battle of Thermopylae in about 480 BC.

("COME and Take Them")

18Z,        11B4X

"The last thing that I want to do is to hurt you,...................... but it's still on the list."
Claymore
Claymore
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down