RangerChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Culture Rot
by joecool Yesterday at 8:26 pm

» May 2024 Thread
by joecool May 17th 2024, 10:35 am

» Book of the Month Club
by joecool May 11th 2024, 11:12 am

» What Your Outpost Did This Week.
by Claymore May 6th 2024, 1:00 pm

» They Still Remember....
by Jameskostich May 2nd 2024, 2:34 pm

» The Next Domino To Fall
by joecool May 2nd 2024, 9:48 am

» Vacation Bible School
by joecool April 30th 2024, 3:15 pm

» April 2024 Thread
by joecool April 22nd 2024, 11:47 am

» Historical Antiques
by joecool April 20th 2024, 9:51 pm

Statistics
We have 115 registered users
The newest registered user is Scott07

Our users have posted a total of 17129 messages in 1006 subjects

A Ranger advertisement that includes REAL ROYAL RANGERS!

3 posters

Go down

A Ranger advertisement that includes REAL ROYAL RANGERS! Empty A Ranger advertisement that includes REAL ROYAL RANGERS!

Post by Mark Jones November 5th 2017, 10:45 am

Yes we did explore the avenues of ARTS! What do you guys think?

I know. I know. I was against it. YET it happened and now it's out there for all to see. YES our very own ACTION on the trail. We did this little video at the end of the Crim Della Crim of the Eye of the Needle backpack. Now you know!

GRNI! We have to have some fun after we packup and are ready for our last mile out. I was the sound effects and the video man!

Could we have a drum roll please.
https://youtu.be/bSJNfNYQEJ0
Mark Jones
Mark Jones
Star member
Star member

http://readyrangers.tzo.com

Back to top Go down

A Ranger advertisement that includes REAL ROYAL RANGERS! Empty Re: A Ranger advertisement that includes REAL ROYAL RANGERS!

Post by Phillip Gross November 5th 2017, 10:18 pm

So who's Ernie???
Phillip Gross
Phillip Gross
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

A Ranger advertisement that includes REAL ROYAL RANGERS! Empty Re: A Ranger advertisement that includes REAL ROYAL RANGERS!

Post by RRCmdrBennett November 6th 2017, 1:55 am

You do arts all the time Mark with pictures and videos and council fire services includes skits and other performances. Just those things supplement the main niche not became a primary focus.

RR Outpost #215, Ohio District :flag:
RR GMA #83 Potomac Dist-#2366 Nat'l

"Be Ready, It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark."

fire FCF Frontiersman 9/91 fire
Free Trapper 2016
Training Seminars/Camps:
LTC LMA 5/94, Ranger Basics 1/05, LTA LMA 5/05, NTC IL 5/09, WCO 10/09, ICS 4/10, RKTC 7/10, Ranger Essentials 8/10, NRMC 10/11,
Outpost Leader Advancement Levels:
LMA-Advanced 10/11, MoE 2012-092

RR v1.0

Lima
Golf
Bravo
RRCmdrBennett
RRCmdrBennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Jones November 6th 2017, 7:06 am

I agree.  I don' t know of any ARTS, TECH, AUTO, MISSIONS, TRADES based Royal Ranger Outposts.  The Johnnie Barnes based outposts that I know of we use a little here and their of all those  methods.  YET never met a person that didn't CAMP in Royal Rangers unless they are a Ranger Kid Commander and by design camping would be a stretch for them and in the Johnnie Barnes program Ranger Kids were not consider or recommended to be a camping program.  

Ernie is now a 20 year old young man that is faithful to Church and Rangers and grew up since Ranger Kids in the program.  He is one of those young men that is tougher than nails. Not afraid of much and everyone likes him.  While he may just pull a cheese burger out of his pocket 8 hours later and eat it or even find something that was in the dumpster that is still consumable he may just eat that as well.  Ernie would survive when others would not.  

Ernie has his own ways sometimes.   He listens then does things the way he wants to do them.  I would take a whole outpost of young men like him.  

The video was talked about on the way up a 2 mile trek up a Arkansas creek to places that make WOW into an Adventure.    

Here is our Event report on the outing we made this video on.
http://readyrangers.tzo.com/2017EyeUp/2017EyeUP.htm
Mark Jones
Mark Jones
Star member
Star member

http://readyrangers.tzo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum