RangerChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» March 2024 Thread
by joecool Yesterday at 8:22 am

» Culture Rot
by joecool March 24th 2024, 7:09 pm

» Vacation Bible School
by joecool March 16th 2024, 9:19 pm

» If It Bleeds...
by ccm2361 March 12th 2024, 7:23 pm

» Small Church Survival
by joecool March 11th 2024, 11:05 pm

» They Still Remember....
by Claymore March 10th 2024, 4:04 pm

» Common Sense
by joecool February 26th 2024, 9:15 pm

» Book of the Month Club
by joecool February 20th 2024, 4:18 pm

» February 2024 Thread
by Claymore February 16th 2024, 5:20 pm

Statistics
We have 115 registered users
The newest registered user is Scott07

Our users have posted a total of 17078 messages in 1004 subjects

Three Rabbits ..... or "Here's Your Sign"

3 posters

Go down

Three Rabbits ..... or "Here's Your Sign" Empty Three Rabbits ..... or "Here's Your Sign"

Post by Claymore March 6th 2017, 8:42 pm

Here is a True Story.  Our Pastor just got it First-Hand from the Individual Involved.

There is a man from Korea named "Mr. Lee".  Mr. Lee is a businessman.  He deals with electronics companies.  Unfortunately, one of his customers wants him to do business in a less-than-ethical way.  Mr. Lee has refused to do so, and this customer is taking him to Court in South Korea.  This has weighed heavily on him and has hampered his business.

Mr. Lee also leads a Christian Bible Study.  

Now when WE say "Bible Study", we mean on Sunday Mornings or one night per week over coffee.  Mr. Lee gets up at 4:30 AM, 5 days per week, and does a Bible Study for 1,000 people.

Mr. Lee said that, some time ago, he was given a Vision by God.  It was Three Rabbits.  He had no idea what this meant, but he felt that God told him to be patient, keep his Faith, and hang onto this vision of "Three Rabbits".

Mr. Lee said that, three days after this Vision, he received a text from "David", just asking him how things are going.  David is an elder in our Church, and he runs one of the largest Electronics Distributorships in the State of Alabama.  David and his family are four of the thirteen members of our Church Praise Team and Sound/Video Techs.  They also supply all of the electronic equipment and lighting in our Church (go figure?).

Mr. Lee told David of the problems that he is having by attempting to keep Christian Ethics in his Business.  When David heard this, he said, "I'll tell you what.......... If there are any contracts for equipment that I need, and that you can handle them, I will purchase the equipment from you."

Mr. Lee said that this was the Turning Point for his business.  He said that with the stability and steady revenue from David, his business is growing at a rate faster than he could hope.  (I do not know the status of the Court Case, but I am under the impression that it is no longer crippling, no matter what the outcome is.)

So eventually, Mr. Lee has done enough business with David to justify a business trip to Alabama.  (I have been in David's Electronics Warehouse, and no matter how big they are, a warehouse full of pallets of computers, televisions, and video equipment is kind-of boring, so hopefully they also had some good planning meetings.)

So after tours of the area and being shown David's Business Model, and being shown the list of customers where the Electronics Equipment eventually went, Mr. Lee was taken to David's house for some relaxation and to meet his family.

David has a very, very nice house that has a swimming pool and other niceties that a successful businessman would have in the Southern United States.  He also has a flower garden behind the house.  

(All of this was told to our Pastor by Mr. Lee, this past week. Here is the end of the story, as the Pastor related it to our Congregation, yesterday.)

So Mr. Lee was walking behind the house of a Christian Brother from 7,100 miles away, who bailed him out of a financially crippling situation. As he went into the Flower Garden, he looked down and saw decorations that David had in the garden. It was like being struck in the face, when he saw three concrete statues of bunny-rabbits there in David's flower garden.

................."Here's Your Sign!"................

18Z,        11B4X

"The last thing that I want to do is to hurt you,...................... but it's still on the list."
Claymore
Claymore
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Three Rabbits ..... or "Here's Your Sign" Empty Re: Three Rabbits ..... or "Here's Your Sign"

Post by joecool March 6th 2017, 10:31 pm

Wow. 7100 miles. Talk about taking the right turn at Albuquerque to get to the exact spot. (Or was it the rabbit that did that?)
joecool
joecool
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Three Rabbits ..... or "Here's Your Sign" Empty Re: Three Rabbits ..... or "Here's Your Sign"

Post by Claymore March 6th 2017, 10:34 pm

I think that the Rabbits were already there. God just pointed Mr. Lee in the right direction!

18Z,        11B4X

"The last thing that I want to do is to hurt you,...................... but it's still on the list."
Claymore
Claymore
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RRCmdrBennett March 15th 2017, 6:33 pm

Sounds like a rabbit trail haha. Nice one though.

RR Outpost #215, Ohio District :flag:
RR GMA #83 Potomac Dist-#2366 Nat'l

"Be Ready, It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark."

fire FCF Frontiersman 9/91 fire
Free Trapper 2016
Training Seminars/Camps:
LTC LMA 5/94, Ranger Basics 1/05, LTA LMA 5/05, NTC IL 5/09, WCO 10/09, ICS 4/10, RKTC 7/10, Ranger Essentials 8/10, NRMC 10/11,
Outpost Leader Advancement Levels:
LMA-Advanced 10/11, MoE 2012-092

RR v1.0

Lima
Golf
Bravo
RRCmdrBennett
RRCmdrBennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down