Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

database  

Latest topics
» January 2018 Thread
by Claymore Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» Gold Dust and Feathers
by ccm2361 Yesterday at 9:46 pm

» Wood Badge Ticket - N3-375-16 Beaver Patrol - The Vanderhoofs
by Roguedawg January 6th 2018, 5:48 pm

» Joke of the Day
by joecool January 5th 2018, 4:13 pm

» Trail Tracking GPS
by RRCmdrBennett January 2nd 2018, 7:25 pm

» December 2017 Thread
by joecool December 29th 2017, 4:31 pm

» I have returned... again...
by RRCmdrBennett December 27th 2017, 11:48 pm

» Center Point Trail Head Big Bluff on the Goat Trail
by Mark Jones December 17th 2017, 3:50 pm

» Culture Rot
by RRCmdrBennett December 14th 2017, 4:29 pm

Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is sreidelberger2

Our users have posted a total of 13617 messages in 723 subjects

birthday backpac you know it's mothers day don't you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

birthday backpac you know it's mothers day don't you?

Post by Mark Jones on May 8th 2015, 11:03 am

My son and my daughter were both born with in 5 days of mothers day. This week is also our pow wow work week at our district campground. Hum what's a guy to do?

Make Momma Happy. Take her son who's birthday is the day before mothers day on a 2 night backpacking trip. Man is she beating me up or what? Gas is all paid and food is all paid. All I have to do is go...

Here is the trip overview on youtube. We will be doing 4 miles of new trail on this 12 mile trip. 4 days ago they were forecasting 90% chance of rain. My son is just like me in that respect...were going..why have the gear for it if you don't go...so each day the forecast dropped 10% and now it's less than 50% rain. Well my son and I are still going to go even with just a 50% chance of rain. We were hoping for 100% but will settle for less. GRIN. Now all our birthday celebration friends are shouting Glory with the reduced chance of rain but they have geared up for a deluge and saying...bring it on. 5 backpacks lined up along the wall in my house ready to go... wooo whooo rangers!

Now I know there is some sane people out there in our family of Rangers and Friends of Rangers that won't make this trip with us so..here is a overview on a topo of what we are going to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbYdrbWUwFQ

Those of you that are up at the campground working...I thank God for you guys. I can remember being up there working for years and years and the may rains would come and go and it was all good. Blessings!

So in case you didn't get it. Mothers day is Sunday. We will be back by 2pm and will go into full blown mothers day celebrations. Bless those wives and mothers and daughters. For they are one of the greatest gifts from God we have.

Mark Jones
avatar
Mark Jones
Star member
Star member

Posts : 1620
Join date : 2013-05-16
Age : 58
Location : Springfield Missouri

http://readyrangers.tzo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: birthday backpac you know it's mothers day don't you?

Post by Mark Jones on May 13th 2015, 12:51 pm


When my buddy let me down. Report and pictures.

http://readyrangers.tzo.com/2015marshallbday/2015marshallbday.htm
avatar
Mark Jones
Star member
Star member

Posts : 1620
Join date : 2013-05-16
Age : 58
Location : Springfield Missouri

http://readyrangers.tzo.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum