RangerChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» March 2024 Thread
by joecool Yesterday at 8:22 am

» Culture Rot
by joecool March 24th 2024, 7:09 pm

» Vacation Bible School
by joecool March 16th 2024, 9:19 pm

» If It Bleeds...
by ccm2361 March 12th 2024, 7:23 pm

» Small Church Survival
by joecool March 11th 2024, 11:05 pm

» They Still Remember....
by Claymore March 10th 2024, 4:04 pm

» Common Sense
by joecool February 26th 2024, 9:15 pm

» Book of the Month Club
by joecool February 20th 2024, 4:18 pm

» February 2024 Thread
by Claymore February 16th 2024, 5:20 pm

Statistics
We have 115 registered users
The newest registered user is Scott07

Our users have posted a total of 17078 messages in 1004 subjects

Doug marsh Blog February 2014

Go down

Doug marsh Blog February 2014 Empty Doug marsh Blog February 2014

Post by ccm2361 February 2nd 2014, 9:59 pm

http://dmarsh.agblogger.org/2014/02/01/news-february-2014/

Doug Marsh wrote:District Directors,

It is already Feb, and 2014 is turning out to be an exciting year. The national staff and the national FCF staff look forward to seeing you at the Rendezvous in July. Please make every effort to be there and support FCF by bringing the men and boys in your district. FCF is an exceptional mentoring asset of the Royal Rangers ministry.

The experience our national FCF president and team are seeking to deliver will be a subtle but consequential step forward for FCF and RR. You will want to capture the spirit of the event, and the only way to do that is to be present. Then, you will want to duplicate that spirit back home.

The national team and I look forward to seeing you at LEAD14 and the Mentoring Future Men Conference next month in Dallas at our new location. You won’t want to miss even one event.

Doug Marsh
National Director

LEAD14 INFORMATION

Anything you want to know about registration, housing, airport shuttle service can be found on the LEAD page at http://royalrangers.com/lead/. Be sure to reserve your room directly with the Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre by Feb 17 to get the conference rate of $115, which includes breakfast, Wi-Fi, and parking for one vehicle.

LEAD14 will have many of the same sessions you are familiar with great praise and worship. The Mentoring Future Men Conference will pull out the stops with our speakers—Dr. Gregg Jantz, Dr. George Wood, Rev. Alton Garrison, and Justin Fennell—and concert by Shane & Shane.

Invite AG and non-AG church leaders interested in starting Royal Rangers to the MFM portion of the conference. Even now ads and communications are running in venues urging them to attend. Your personal contact with lead, youth, and children’s pastors may be the only missing motivator. It’s not too late, too far, or too whatever to get the word out. Do it! Please circulate the attached MFM Flyer and point people to our national ministry website for details.

RENDEZVOUS14

The 2014 National FCF Rendezvous, July 14-18, will be the most exciting and colorful FCF event ever. The theme for Rendezvous will be “The voice of the Lord shakes the wilderness…” Psalm 29:8. If you’re a member of FCF, you won’t want to miss this special brand of fellowship, camaraderie, and competition with your FCF brethren from across the country. You’ll have the opportunity to hear some great speakers and to join in an amazing time of worship!

Rendezvous registration is open at http://nationalrendezvous.com/registration/. The popular Rendezvous CafĂ© is back for those who do not want to spend time cooking each meal for your group. There are many competitions, games, vendors, and skills/trades demonstrations. One of the highlights of Rendezvous will be the new Craftsman’s Fair where FCF members from all of the country can showcase a variety of items from clothing to hand forged tools and from powder horns to beaded moccasins in hopes of winning a ribbon or “Best in Show” honors.

RENDEZVOUS14 VOLUNTEERS

We need your help identifying volunteers with skills in medical, security, food service, retail, administrative, and maintenance. We have created a volunteer form in Survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2014RendezvousVolunteer. Please direct people there who would like to volunteer to make Rendezvous memorable. We need to connect with them as soon as possible.

We are looking forward to the biggest and best Rendezvous ever!

ARCHERY EVENTS PRIOR TO LEAD

The deadline of February 24, 2014, for signups to attend archery training offered prior to LEAD14 is approaching. There are limited spots available, so don’t delay. Centershot Ministries and Royal Rangers have partnered to offer nationally recognized archery training. Be among the first in the nation to become certified instructors or instructor trainers. Both have limited registration slots available. No on-site registration.

Royal Rangers Archery Instructor (RRAI) will be held on March 11. Cost is $50/person. Trainees receive a course book, instructor aids, ID card, and 5-year certificate of completion. With this certificate, the trainees can then teach archery courses at the outpost or district. Strictly limited to 20 people. Refer to the RRAI Application for more information. Open to all Royal Rangers leaders.

Royal Rangers Archery Instructor Trainer (RRAIT) will be held on March 10-11, is full.

WINS

Minnesota

Again I can’t say enough about the awesome training in September! You have to know a couple things when I say that it was awesome.

1. I hate bunking with a group!
2. My hay fever and allergies are at peak!
3. And I would rather be fishing!Smile

But a fought through my flesh, and what I want and sucked it up! It added value to my leadership and my vision for Royal Rangers! Rangers is not just a program it is a mentoring ministry!!!!!!!!

(Pastor George Bunnell, Grove Christian Center, Maple Grove MN)

ccm2361
ccm2361
Admin
Admin

https://rangerchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum